LAMP, GAMA’s annual Leadership and Management program, attracts the best and brightest talent in the financial services industry. More than 2,000 field leaders and industry executives representing over 50 insurance, investment, and financial services companies from around the world gather in one spot to share insights, connect with colleagues, and reinvigorate themselves for the coming year.
A DEMOGRAPHIC SNAPSHOT OF MORE THAN 4,000 DOMESTIC MEMBERS SHOW THAT:
- Over 40 percent earn $250,000 or more, annually 40% 40%
- More than 50 percent have 20-plus years of industry experience 50% 50%
- Greater than 50 percent hold high-level executive positions (General Agent, President, Managing Director) 50% 50%
- 75 Percent have 15 or more producers in their firms 75% 75%
- 92 percent travel on business every month 92% 92%
OUR MEMBERS AT A GLANCE
Responsible for providing key leadership or support to the corporation’s field leaders, sales force, or curriculum development, such as chief learning officers, chief marketing officers and chief distribution officers.
Firm or Agency Frontline Leaders
Tasked with recruiting, selecting, training, supervising, or coaching financial services advisors or agents, such as managing directors, sales managers and agency/firm owners.
Firm or Agency First-Line Leaders
Responsible for the strategic leadership and operational management of a financial services firm or agency, such as general agents, OCJs and managing partners.
Firm or Agency Functional Specialists
Any noncommissioned specialist who plays an important role in today’s field leadership teams, such as recruiters, marketing directors, equity specialists, trainers, compliance officers, or sales support specialists.